Opportunities for Positive Growth

State Resources

Tippecanoe County Resources

Hamilton County Resources

Marion County Resources

Howard County Resources


Community Events

Families that participate in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (T.A.N.F.), S.N.A.P. and Hoosier Works, or Hoosier Healthwise Insurance can get an Access Pass. To receive your Access Pass, you must visit one of the participating museums with you Hoosier Healthwise or Hoosier Works Enrollment Recertification letter (issued by the Indiana F.S.S.A.) along with your Indiana State I.D. class the ‘Access Pass Program‘ link to find out more about which museums and locations participate, if you qualify, and how to apply for the Access Pass.