Top Reasons to Work at OPG
but we want you to come back to our page, so we’ll just start with these.
OPG is just 1 of 5 companies in Indiana that has been recognized as a premier “Place to Work” for 8 years in a row.
We are one of just a few companies to receive the Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation with Distinction for 4 years from the Council on Quality and Leadership.
We strive to follow the philosophy and principles that enrich the lives of individuals. By doing so, we built a better organization that ultimately creates a more just and caring world.
We want to hear from you. From our annual surveys, we’ve learned that the job makes our teams feel like they are apart of something meaningful. Employees feel supported, not only because of the teamwork, but the overall experience they receive from different departments and fellow employees.
New ideas are encouraged and respected at OPG. They represent different perspectives, as our workplace settings and activities vary from day to day.
OPG is proud to be an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) company. This provides our company’s workforce with an ownership interest in the company at no additional cost to the employee. We are one of the largest employee-owned human services agency in Indiana and were named ESOP Company of the Year for the Indiana Chapter in 2015! Join us and become and Employee Owner!
completing a good interview.
- Print off 2 updated copies of your resume.
- Set your interview look out the night before.
- Practice role-playing interview questions. Rehearse in a mirror or with family and friends.
- Check out the company website!
- Arrive Early! Make a great first impression!
- Inform the Admin Assistant of your name and who you are meeting with.
- Take a deep breath and don’t forget to smile!
- Clearly communicate, sharing your accomplishments and dreams. The Hiring Manager wants to get to know you!
- Ask questions. We want you to have a clear understanding of the job!
Join our Dream Team!
Are you the perfect Fit?
1) Engage People and 2) Help the Community.People who are successful at our company embody the following characteristics: